The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
3/8" x 3" 316 Stainless Steel Titen HD large Diameter Heavy Duty Screw Anchor - 50 pc box
Item# THD37300H6SS |
- In stock at Glassboro, NJ
- Out of stock at Howell, NJ
- Diameter: 3/8"
- Length: 3"
- Drill bit size: 3/8"
- Material:316 Stainless steel
- Coating: Plain
- Head type: 9/16" hex washer head
- Minimum embedment: 2-1/2"
- Qualified for static and seismic loading conditions
- For use in cracked and uncracked concrete
- Suitable for non-corrosive interior environments
- Specification sheet: CLICK HERE
- Tested per AC193 to ensure outstanding performance in both cracked and uncracked concrete
- Threads along the length of the anchor undercut the concrete and efficiently transfer the load to the base material for higher load capacity & vibration resistance
- The mechanical interlock of the threads and the ratchet teeth on the underside of the head help prevent the anchor from loosening in vibratory conditions
- The Titen HD anchor has been tested to 12.6 million vibratory cycles with no performance reductions
- Specialized heat treating process creates superior surface hardness at the tip to facilitate cutting, while at the same time not compromising ductility within the anchor body
- The anchor does not exert expansion forces on the base material allowing less spacing & edge distance requirements
- Serrated teeth on the tip of the Titen HD screw anchor facilitate cutting and reduce installation torque
- Testing shows that when compared to competitors, the Titen HD requires 50% less torque to be installed in concrete
- Titen HD anchors are removable and ideal for temporary anchoring (e.g. formwork, bracing) or applications where fixtures may need to be moved
||316 Stainless Steel