Does not include dies or pedestal stand
- Outside diameter capacity: 1/2" to 2-1/2"
- Square tubing capacity: 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- To bend round tubing over 2", square tubing over 1-1/2" or solids over 1" diameter requires hydraulics
- Rugged all steel construction
- All parts are 100% CNC machined
- The frame links are machined from 3/4" thick steel and the drive links are made from 1/2" thick cold rolled steel
- Fast change bending dies are CNC machined from solid steel billets and carry a lifetime guarantee against breakage
- Steel dies eliminate breakage and groove spreading when bending 4130 chromemoly tubing
- Easy operation
- Dies can be changed in under 30 seconds
- Bend times are typically in the 30 to 60 second range for 1" OD and above tubing using the ratchet mechanism
- Hydraulics may be slightly slower or faster depending on the power unit chosen
- Highly accurate
- Accurate bending is simply a matter of watching the degree indicator wheel pointer until the desire degree of bend is reached
- High contrast yellow markings on a black wheel provide excellent readability while bending
- Die locking mechanism
- 36" Telescoping handle
Longer life and provides ample leverage for tube sizes up to 1-3/4"
- Die sets not included
- Pedestal stand not included